Goodbye Berlin

After 6 days in this amazing city it was time to say goodbye, having been wowed by Bread and Butter, The Reichstag, nights out and the unbelievably cold weather we were very sad to be leaving. I would highly recommend Berlin as there is literally something for everyone. I went with  the expectation of a cold bleak environment with very little night life that would appeal to me and I had absolutely no idea what to expect from Berlin fashion week, I was pleasantly surprised. It exceeded all expectations, the stark linear buildings and graffiti covered walls helped to create a unique and distinguishable city and give it its own special charm. Not only did the city feel refreshingly modern and arty but it also retained its strong historical heritage which I loved. The people were friendly, nightlife was brilliant and Bread and Butter was beyond amazing, all helped of course by having some amazing company. So after one last day exploring the streets of Berlin it was back to good old Blighty where we would all be talking about this trip for a very long time.






















No comments:

Post a Comment